Friday, February 17, 2012

Dogs and Beaverton

To start off with, a big Thank You to my Dad.  What a guy.  He and Mom went to the Beaverton Police Department's award ceremony this evening, just so they could set up a laptop and let me watch by skype.  My dog boys were honored with the departments "Unit Award" for their outstanding performance in 2011.  And yes I took a screen shot video of the guys getting their award.  I  would have to say I miss getting all dressed up in blue and carrying a gun at times.  I even miss graveyard a bit.

Well not long after they were off the stage Watson and I went to visit the PreK class and give a presentation on community helpers.  I've done numerous ones at Bonny Slope and today was my first official "Community Helper" presentation at Chadwick International.
Watson was a good sport as always.


He didn't bite one child...or adult.  But boy does he like his tennis balls.

Before Watson

After Watson.  Less than two minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment