Thursday, April 19, 2012

Busy week

For those out there that got a strange email from my MSN account I apologize. My hevlands@msn.com account was hacked. Please delete it from your contact list and just use the gmail address.

As for life in Korea. I've been assigned as the Logistics coordinator for the schools outdoor Ed program. We leave on the 27th for a 5 day trip in the woods, camping with 60 8th graders. With all the students, teachers and instructors there will
be a total of 87 people. Part of my duties is the camp cook. Here is what $5000 dollars and 11 carts at a Korean Costco looks like.





That's not everything. We had two more stores after that.
My week has been spent unloading camping gear. Such a small truck compared to the forklift.





This was the order we placed weeks ago from the states that came over on a plane. Columbia outdoor gear. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment