Sunday, May 27, 2012

Go ducks....????

To all our Beaver friends and family out there, I apologize. I know that officially we should have WOU support and all, but seriously?!?!? Go wolves? I don't think so....

So after a quick trip home recently, I brought back a small piece of Oregon pride to slap on the back of "Mater" (it's what we have named our car) as we drive around Korea.




Grant will tell you that he is a duck, but I think that is only because he is still in love with the one and only Katie. He wears his duck shirt proudly around town. Mark dons his as well since his BFF Colin gave him one.

And now....since we have an O on our car, I think we are officially considered fans. Oh god. Please tell me they have swimming scholarships.....

K


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: