Sunday, July 28, 2013

Adventure #? Begins

It feels a bit like a repeat of two years ago. It was a Saturday and I headed out to present the Beaverton Police K9 unit demonstration at the Party In The Park event, as I had done many years in a row. After the event the family and I headed to Vancouver where we packed our bags and left for S Korea early Sunday morning.

Well today Grant and I went to the same k9 demonstration, however this was the first time I had watched it as a spectator and not presented. A bit of an odd feeling I would have to say. My great friend Rob did an outstanding job, yet Grant said he liked it better when I did it because I told more jokes.

And now I sit here in Vancouver, hoping to fall asleep soon (Kelly and Grant are both snoring). We have ten bags all packed to the max and are ready to head out for our 10:05am flight Sunday morning to Shanghai, via San Francisco.

We have enjoyed our 6 weeks in the Northwest and want to thank all of our friends and family for a great time. Especially Mike & Linda, and Rod & Sherry, our two homes away from home.

I am not quite sure how soon I will get the firewall in China figured out but I will post an update as soon as I can after arriving. Take care everyone and be safe, we will see you on our next return, or when you decide to come visit us in Shanghai.

Mark


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Vancouver Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment