Monday, August 12, 2013

China here we are

Hello all, we have arrived in Shanghai safe and sound. I will keep this brief as the first post from China. We arrived July 29th and hit the ground running. I was at work for 11 days straight.

Tomorrow, the 13th is the first official day of school. Kelly in second grade and Grant heading to fifth. Me, working my bee hind off. Going between two campuses and up and down three flights of stairs quite often. (One of my two offices is on the third floor)

Internet guy arrived after school today and got the wifi up and running so here are a couple of photos.



Worlds second largest ikea and its 10k away


G and his new bike


G and his new skate board. Yes he is spoiled


New student orientation today


A little skate park on the new board.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Yanggao Middle Road,,China

No comments:

Post a Comment