Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stop over in Shanghai

After almost three weeks in Portland I'm back in Shanghai, briefly. Had to drop off the 3 FULL checked bags I had and a trombone at home. Watson was very excited to see me but went right out the door with Xiao Yu when she called him.

Went by the school to check on a few projects. It's amazing that the school will be all sparkling by the time staff come back after the mess I saw to day. Construction everywhere.

My key card project is going well and looks like it is on schedule.



Always wanted to play in an empty pool


Kelly's classroom is ready for its new floors. And a good cleaning


All the scaffolding is made out of bamboo. Pretty impressive how they put it all together.

I'm sitting at the Pudong airport right now, where I just was 24 hours ago. Flight for Bali leaves in 45 minutes. I'm very excited to see Brenda and Jason. Oh wait has it been that long that I have forgotten their names?????
No, but I have missed them. Will be storming in the hotel room at 12:30 am, as quiet as "I" can be. Bet they will be excited to see me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad Mini

Location:Shanghai

No comments:

Post a Comment