Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our House

For those of you who have been wondering what an apartment in Korea looks like, this isn't it.  I have been to what I would consider a typical "Korean apartment" and you could fit five of them in one of ours.  We are very lucky and Chadwick International has provided us with a pretty nice Flat.

So.... while Kelly and Grant were at school the whole apartment was cleaned so I thought I'd grab a few pictures for you all.


Above is Watson enjoying some time in Grant's play room.  Soon to be a guest room for whomever our first visitors are.



To the left is Grant's room.






Here on the right is "MY" kitchen.  However I'm sure you can tell I didn't have anything to do with the decoration.  After I'm done with breakfast, lunch or dinner is doesn't look anything like this.

And below is the master bedroom.  The entire apartment is going through it's transformation but it is starting to feel like home.  Once the living room is finished I'll give you a look at it.
It's been very busy this first week back after the holiday and I've fallen a bit behind.  I'll have photos of our trip to Busan up shortly.


Mark

1 comment: