Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Update on Mark

Just a quick update on the happenings with me.
Found a hospital about 20 minutes away and go there for physical therapy twice a week for the shoulder recovery.
Have been appointed to the CIPA, Chadwick International Parent Association, board as one of the two Library Liaisons.
I've also been asked to be a board member of the FAB, Foreign Advisory Board.  Had my first meeting today.  We help make recommendations to the city on how to improve things to bring in more foreigners.  Sounds like it's going to be fun. 
I have been working, well I use that term loosely, volunteering my time at the school putting together the fire drill action plan and school evacuation guidelines.  Since it is such a new school many of these things haven't been formally put together.  Hoping it may turn into a real job.
And then there is the shopping, cooking, dog walking, and laundry.  But I'm sure everyone already figured I was doing that.
Grant and Kelly are both very busy at school and doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mark, you are really popular there. I hope you make the history of that school. The school is really lucky to have you and your family!
    Make a Legend there!! I am glad the temp is getting cooler.

    from Sharon KG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you're certainly keeping busy! Good for you! We miss you guys and think of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a hard time picturing you with librarian glasses on! :)

    ReplyDelete