Thursday, December 15, 2011

Construction

The PreK class has been working on a project to build a playhouse out of reusable materials around the school. They have been collecting plastic bottles and materials for weeks. On Monday I was asked to help build the frame of the house. Good thing I was asked a couple of months ago to outfit the theater wood shop. POWER TOOLS THAT SOMEONE ELSE PAYS FOR. YA BABY!!! They all arrived a week ago so I was set. Started Monday morning and by Tuesday afternoon (Collateral duties slowed me down a bit) the frame was done and set up in the center of the elementary school. Yesterday the kids and parents added their part. It looks pretty good. And yes, that is teak I had to work with. Pretty expensive playhouse.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment