Monday, August 22, 2011

So a bit about Korea and time. I get up Sunday morning, it happens to be before everyone else so I take Watson out for a walk and swing by the pastry/coffee place about 7:00. They are just opening and only 1/10th of the daily treats are out. Okay, no biggie.

Monday, today, I drop grant off at the bus, take Watson for a walk and figure I would venture to Incheon on the subway to a home goods store. I have a parents meeting at 12:00 so I figure no problem. I get there by 8:45, no wrong turns and a keen sense of direction, just to discover they don't open until 10:00.
I walk around the area and nothings open. Seems that things don't get rolling around her until 9:30-10:30. Good thing to keep in mind on my next adventure out.

However I did make it to the Incheon Culture and Arts Center. Pretty cool and there were parks on both sides to walk around.


No comments:

Post a Comment